Is your website equipped to predictably help you make 100k/mo? TAKE THIS 2 MIN QUIZ TO FIND OUT

Terms and Conditions

Table of Contents

Website Design Terms and Conditions for Iconic Digital World

This document outlines the terms and conditions for website design services provided by Iconic Digital World (IDW) to its clients. By signing this agreement, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.

1. Scope of Services: IDW will design and develop a website for you based on your specifications and requirements. IDW will provide you with a project proposal that details the scope, timeline, deliverables, and fees for the website design project. You must approve the project proposal before IDW starts working on the project.

2. Payment Terms: You agree to pay IDW a deposit of 70% of the total project fee upon signing this agreement. The remaining 30% of the project fee will be due upon completion and delivery of the website. IDW will issue invoices for each payment and you must pay them within 7 days of receipt. If you fail to pay any invoice on time, IDW may suspend or terminate the project and charge you interest at a rate of 10% per annum on the overdue amount.

3. Intellectual Property Rights: IDW will retain all intellectual property rights in the website design, including but not limited to the layout, graphics, images, logos, fonts, code, and content. Upon full payment of the project fee, IDW will grant you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to use the website design for your own purposes. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or sublicense the website design without IDW’s prior written consent. You must also acknowledge IDW as the creator of the website design on your website and provide a link to IDW’s website.

4. Warranty and Liability: IDW warrants that the website design will be functional, compatible, and error-free on major web browsers and devices at the time of delivery. IDW will also provide you with 30 days of free technical support after delivery to fix any bugs or issues that may arise with the website design. However, IDW does not warrant that the website design will meet your expectations, achieve your goals, or comply with any laws or regulations that may apply to your business or industry. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the website design suits your needs and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. IDW will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, or expenses that may result from your use or misuse of the website design.

5. Termination: Either party may terminate this agreement at any time by giving 30 days written notice to the other party. If you terminate this agreement before completion and delivery of the website design, you must pay IDW for all work done up to the date of termination plus a cancellation fee of 25% of the total project fee. If IDW terminates this agreement before completion and delivery of the website design, IDW must refund you any payments made up to the date of termination minus a cancellation fee of 25% of the total project fee.

6. Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising from or relating to this agreement will be resolved by mediation first and then by arbitration if mediation fails. The mediation and arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in New York City, New York. The parties will share equally the costs of mediation and arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision will be final and binding on both parties.

SMS Terms and Conditions for Iconic Digital World

  1. By opting in, you agree to receive notification and promotional SMS from Iconic Digital World.
    You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Simply text “STOP” to the shortcode. Upon sending “STOP,” we will confirm your unsubscribe status via SMS.
  2.  Following this confirmation, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To rejoin, sign up as you did initially, and we will resume sending SMS messages to you.
  3. If you experience issues with the messaging program, reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or reach out directly to via our contact page.
  4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
  5. As always, message and data rates may apply for messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 1-2 message reminders. 
  6. For questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider. For privacy-related inquiries, please refer to our privacy policy: Privacy Policy